Friday, March 21, 2008

Candice Michelle naked - candice michelle widescreen




My name is Candice Michelle. Just your average woman, really. Alright, I lied. There's absolutely nothing average about me. Never had been. I guess that's why the dudes like me. That's cool because Candice Michelle like them to be. Who wouldn't like me? A six-foot, statuesque, large-breasted, thick-bodied, bow-legged, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman with jet-black skin and a shaved head. I'm a big black woman and quite the tomboy to These days, Candice Michelle work as a lawyer in the big city. I represent men who want to stop their greedy wives from robbing them blind in divorce courts. Candice Michelle know the law and also how women's minds work. I have yet to lose a single case. Men love me. Women hate me. So has it been since my school days. Candice Michelle used to play college soccer and also play intercollegiate rugby. Sports are fun. Sex is fun too, and it's what this story is all about.

The story concerns my huge bubble butt and how it keeps getting me into trouble. My ass is greedy, simply put. I've got to feed it daily. It's an urge I've tried to control but ultimately surrender to. Always. Simply put, Candice Michelle an anal sex enthusiast. Candice Michelle totally dig anal sex. I like it in the ass. Candice Michelle like Greek love. How many other ways are there to say it? Candice Michelle like it up my buns and Candice Michelle cannot lie! Now, this is a secret I've kept to myself. Very few men know this about me. I will tell you about all my adventures. Well, not all of them. Some of them I cannot comment upon pending litigation. Just kidding! The only time I've ever been to court was to contest a speeding ticket given to me by a lesbian police officer, after I told her Candice Michelle wouldn't eat her pussy to get out of the speeding ticket.

My first anal experience was with Marcus Molder, a tall and good-looking black man I knew. Marcus was the town mayor and a respected businessman. This sexy dude was in his early forties when we met. Candice Michelle had a crush on him. Enough to be willing to give up the booty just to please him. Thus began my anal sex addiction. Marcus and I had a torrid affair. His lily-white, straight-laced Republican housewife Janine Molder had no idea. It was during one of those steamy sex sessions that Marcus relieved me of my anal virginity. We were fucking in the shower when he suddenly slid his thumb up my ass. I gasped. What the hell? Candice Michelle didn't roll like that! Marcus shushed me and told me to relax. He fingered my ass while fucking my pussy at the same time. Candice Michelle must say that it felt oddly good. So much that Candice Michelle asked him to keep going. Marcus laughed and added another finger. Having two of his long and thick fingers in my ass felt really good. I found myself wanting more. Marcus made me cum several times while drilling his cock into my pussy and fingering my asshole. Candice Michelle couldn't get enough of it.

No comments: