Friday, March 21, 2008

candice michelle nude pics - candice michelle sex scene




When he spread my plump butt cheeks and slowly pushed his cock against my backdoor, Candice Michelle was filled with excitement. I was also a bit scared. I'd never been fucked in the ass before. Marcus promised me he'd be gentle. Then he rammed his cock so far up my ass Candice Michelle thought it was going to come out of my mouth. Gripping my hips in his strong hands, Marcus began to fuck me hard and fast. Candice Michelle screamed. The only lube we had was the soap and water. It proved to be enough. Candice Michelle felt his long and thick cock going up my ass and it hurt like hell. I'm not going to lie. Candice Michelle was howling like a woman possessed. Having most of Marcus twelve inch cock up my ass was no easy thing.

Any woman, no matter how strong and independent will scream like a banshee with a foot-long cock in her ass. Candice Michelle don't care what they say. Marcus laughed as he fucked me in the ass. Apparently my screaming was a source of amusement for him. He was clearly getting off on it. Well, so was I. I fingered my pussy while getting drilled in the ass by my lover's titanic cock. I was just getting to the sweet spot when suddenly Candice Michelle felt it. A slight tremor inside me. Marcus screamed, and I found out why soon after. He came, sending his hot cum deep into my asshole. I screamed too. Candice Michelle couldn't believe this shit. The man had cum inside my ass. What the hell? He didn't know me like that!

After he had his fun, Marcus slowly pulled his cock out of my asshole. I screamed as he exited my sore asshole, now stretched by his massive prick. You would think that after getting screwed anally like a cheap prostitute, Candice Michelle would get turned off anal sex forever. Well, you'd be wrong about that. First of all, unlike most women you will ever meet, I'm not a whining little bitch. Candice Michelle can take pain. Candice Michelle had just discovered a new pleasure and if loving it was wrong then I didn't want to be right. I was in love with the big black cock that went up my ass. That's how my anal addiction began. After I left Marcus place, Candice Michelle went home and showered. I still felt funny from the rough anal sex session. I also had some trouble sitting down. He was a tough son of a gun! Still, later, on my own, I would discover the joys of anal.

Candice Michelle would play with my ass every chance I got. Candice Michelle bought a six-inch vibrator and lubricated my anus before sliding it on. Damn, it felt good! I played with it often. Other times, Candice Michelle would jab two dildos into my holes, all at once. Yeah, anal sex was fun. I tried it in so many ways. I hooked up with men who were into it. Ryan O'Shea was an Irishman Candice Michelle fell in love with after Marcus Molder and his wife left the city. This sexy stud was good-looking, charming and a really nice man. He worked as a corrections officer in the city. We clicked right away. Yeah, those were some good times. Ryan was a man who knew his way around the female body. He also had a ten-inch, uncircumcised dick with balls the size of apples. Candice Michelle absolutely love his equipment. Especially when he would put me on all fours, grease me up with lube and then stick his cock into my ass. Candice Michelle loved having his big cock inside me. Especially when he would cum like an ocean pouring into a continent. He knew how to make me scream. It's really too bad he was married. Candice Michelle seem to attract anally adventurous married men.

No comments: