Friday, March 21, 2008

candice michelle - wwe candice michelle getting fucked

Candice Michelle got something that will make that a million times better."
Not taking her hand away from Amber's now throbbing mound, Sarah reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube. She flicked it open and squeezed some into Amber's hand. Amber again wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock and began to stroke the base. She leaned in and teased the tip with her tongue, moaning as Sarah continued to rub her juicy pussy.

Candice Michelle looked at Sarah and could tell she was squirming for more action.
"Tell me what you want," she said. "Tell me what you want baby."
Amber's fingers and moist tongue felt so incredible on my erection, that I was willing to take any risk.
"Candice Michelle want to see you eat her pussy," Candice Michelle said. "I want to see you lay down on your back and let her press her hot clit on your face."
Candice Michelle leaned back from Amber and slowly undid her top. Amber leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my glistening head as she continued to tease it with her tongue. Sarah smirked as she gave a little shimmy and the blouse fell to the floor. She undid her bra and then slid her fingers into her mouth. Candice Michelle twisted her own nipples with her wet fingers and looked straight into my eyes with a look I'd never seen.
"I'll lick her pussy baby. I'll lick that juicy pussy for you baby."

Candice Michelle turned around and lay on her back, sliding herself so that her face was directly under Amber's wanting clit. Sarah was breathing heavily and her chest was moving rapidly up and down. Candice Michelle watched as Sarah slowly slid her tongue along Amber's moist pink lips. Amber moaned loudly when Sarah's tongue made contact and she thrust forward, taking my cock deep into her mouth. Candice Michelle felt myself grow harder as I kept my eyes on Sarah. She seemed hesitant at first, but the more Amber moaned and squirmed, the more confidently Sarah licked and sucked. I became more and more aroused the louder Sarah sucked when she found Amber's swollen clit. Amber pumped my cock deeper the more violently Sarah licked. Candice Michelle could feel my load on the verge of bursting.

Candice Michelle was now fully sitting on Sarah's face, pressing her burning clit firmly against Sarah's sucking mouth and twirling tongue. Amber began to moan louder until it almost became a scream. She pulled my cock from her mouth and began to jerk it as she came closer and closer to coming. Candice Michelle looked down and could see Amber's juices running down the sides of Sarah's face. Amber squirmed and moaned, then let out a final scream as her body tensed. She thrust herself backwards as she came and pulled her bursting cunt from Sarah's mouth. Candice Michelle sat up and grabbed my bulging cock.

No comments: