Friday, March 21, 2008

candice michelle playboy - Candice Michelle bra and panties




My next one was Juan Carlos, a sexy Mexican who owned a construction company. He was tall, stocky and good-looking, with dark bronze skin and pale brown eyes. This charmer seduced me when he took me all kinds of places. Then, he simply took me. We were in the men's room when it happened. He found out what made me different from other women. Candice Michelle was the Anal Queen! He was thrilled beyond description, and so happy that he hugged and kissed me. Then he couldn't wait to stick his cock up my ass. Thank the stars I always carried lube with me. Juan Carlos was packing a nine-inch uncircumcised Latin cock with hairy balls even bigger than those of Marcus the black stud. This man made me sing! His cock was long but that's not what was special about it. The man had a really wide and thick cock. So wide and thick that I had to hold it with both hands. He doused my ass with lube before ramming it down where the sun didn't shine. Candice Michelle couldn't scream. I didn't have it in me. Candice Michelle simply took it as his massive, impossibly wide and thick cock filled my ass to the limit. I wanted to scream but I couldn't find the voice. Candice Michelle took it up the ass like a champ, and when he filled my ass with his cum, I practically fell. He caught me in his arms and smiled, his cock still inside me. What a man!

My all-time favorite among all these anally obsessed men was Steve, the college student Candice Michelle ended up falling for. He was a tall, somewhat hefty yet good-looking black man I met. Unlike all of my former lovers, he wasn't wealthy or powerful, or even a professional. He was a simple college student and a really nice guy. When we met, he was handing out flyers, trying to raise awareness about Men's Health Issues. He was volunteering for some local men's group. I found that endearing and we started talking. Candice Michelle didn't know that this young man would turn out to be the love of my life. He was so charming and innocent. And so honest. He once told me that he was bisexual, yet celibate. A bisexual black man leading a celibate lifestyle. Wow. We got even closer after that. And one night, at my place, Candice Michelle put the moves on him.

At first, Steve was almost shy. I found it kind of sweet. Once Candice Michelle got him loosened up, the fun really began. I had him on my bed, and I was sucking on his cock like oral sex was going out of style. The handsome stud seemed to be really enjoying himself. Candice Michelle worked him up, sucking his cock and licking his balls. He endured that sweet torture for a time, then he gave it up. Steve came, and Candice Michelle drank his cum. He tasted different from any other man I'd been with. I couldn't wait to feel this sexy stud inside me. Eagerly, Candice Michelle got on all fours and spread my booty. I wanted his cock in my asshole. Steve smiled and positioned himself behind me. Candice Michelle was especially eager because quite frankly, he had the biggest dick I'd ever seen. A fourteen-inch, long and thick, uncircumcised black super cock. His balls were bigger than most apples. Thank my lucky stars we had enough lubricant to juice up a small country!

No comments: